Deshedding Grooming Gloves for pets
About this item
- Adjustable wristband and fits comfortably
- Easy to clean
- Nylon mesh liner is fast drying
- Finishing shine on coats
- Gentle rounded tip
- Easy to use.
- Remove loose hair.
- Gently massage your pets.
- Perfect for long haired or short and curly haired pet.
- Allows you to simply get the pet’s hair away.
- Now with 2 sides in one glove
- Great excess pet hair remover for all sizes and breeds
- The hair sticks to the glove, making it easy to peel and throw away hair after dog and cat grooming
- Mimics the touch of your hand for a massage, includes 180 soft silicone tips to groom with ease
- Keep your house clean with the true touch by minimizing cat and dog shedding
These elastic one-size-fits-all dog grooming gloves may not fit all hands well. But they certainly do their job well, gently and effectively removing dead and loose hair with their silicone tips. Simply peel the hair off the gloves in a mat, just like lint from the dryer trap, when you’re done
Yes, spraying a bit of water on the rubber side of the glove before use will keep your pet’s hair from scattering, and will make it easier to peel off the short residual hair. Or you can get a slightly damp paper towel to wipe off the residual hair on the glove, it would work wonderfully
These gloves can help to clean a dog’s skin and coat better than our hands due to their texture. They can be washed in your washing machine and reused many times
For the most part, your gloves should be pretty easy to clean. Most cat grooming gloves are designed with a rubber “hair collecting” surface, so your cat’s fur should form into clumps on this surface. Simply pluck off the larger clumps of hair that form along the grooming surface of the glove and throw them out