Cat Harness and Leash Adjustable
- Product: Cat Vest Harnesses
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Red, Blue, Pink, Black, Green
- Features: Adjustable design, fit your pet/’s chect and neck perfect.
- Size: Chest for 24-38cm / leash length:120cm
- You are trying to train him or her walk with you, especially around other people, pets, or on busy roads or paths.
- He or she is especially young (risking getting tangled in a regular leash) or easily distracted (leading to injury)
If you do decide to walk your cat on a leash, it is crucial that you attach this to a harness rather than a collar. Cats can easily slip out of collars or may choke if they escape and become entangled. Also, a proper cat harness rather than a dog harness should be used as these are more comfortable and secure
Once the cat is wearing the harness for extended periods of time (ten minutes or more) and acting normally, you can add a leash. NOTES: Don’t leave the cat in a harness unsupervised. Remember to associate the harness with good things – play, food or treats
Your cat should be snug in their Pet harness and unable to get out of it on their own, but should still be able to fully move their head and legs. “You should only be able to get 1-2 fingers underneath” a properly fitting collar, explains International Cat Care
There are no reviews yet.